We support federal and state ministries as well as parties and associations in the development and implementation of a future-oriented energy and environmental policy. We provide interdisciplinary and practice-oriented advice. Political, economic and technical opportunities and risks of different regulatory strategies are included in all considerations from the outset. Our goal: to offer solutions to achieve the integration of entrepreneurial, ecological, social and political goals.
There is a great need for explanation on the subject of the energy transition, both for politicians and for entrepreneurs. Therefore, in addition to legal and conceptual solutions, we also provide the corresponding communication concepts. We develop adapted promotion instruments that provide incentives for forward-looking investments in the energy transition. We make sure that we address the target groups precisely and evaluate the promotional instruments for our customers.
We offer energy policy advice on the topics:
- Legislation in the field of energy and climate protection laws
- Renewable Energy Law (EEG, EEWärmeG, EnWG)
- Development of action and control strategies
- Energy communication concepts
- Funding instruments and their evaluation
- Marketing of green electricity and electricity labelling
- Consumer protection for energy products
- Financial instruments for the energy and transport turnaround